Ibiza’s been a top holiday destination for years but it’s still becoming more popular, with celebrities gracing its shores too. Luckily, you can experience the celeb style on the white isle without blowing your budget, from chartering a yacht to visiting some of the world’s most beautiful beaches with a cocktail in hand.
As well as the celebrity DJs you can party the night away too, including David Guetta and Bob Sinclar, celebs head to Ibiza to soak up the atmosphere as much as any other tourist. The likes of Anne Hathaway, Kate Moss, Cristiano Ronaldo, Leonardo DiCaprio, and many more have all made trips to Ibiza in the last couple of years. Take a page out of their book and make your holiday just as luxurious and fun with these five ways to embrace the celeb lifestyle.
- Hire a villa – Hiring a private villa on Ibiza doesn’t have to cost a fortune and can really give you a sense of living the celeb lifestyle, especially if you pick one with a pool. With the extra room, you can even give going out for a night a miss and let the party come to you instead.
- Get on the guest list – The island is filled with events throughout the summer season and who you know could make your night. Do some networking and get put on the guest list or book a VIP table for a partying experience that you won’t forget at some of Ibiza’s biggest clubs.
- Nurse your hangover in style – Drank a little too much? Don’t let that ruin your holiday plans. There are plenty of places to get out and nurse your hangover in style. Head to Amante for gorgeous beach views, incredible food, and comfy loungers to kick back and relax on as you prepare for another Ibiza night.
- Charter a yacht – There’s no better way to embrace the celeb style than chartering your own private yacht for a day, giving you a unique view of the island. It doesn’t mean blowing your budget either. We’ve got boats and yachts to suit all budgets and styles.
- Head to Formentera – Formentera is a little island around 40 minutes from Ibiza and it’s well-known for its sandy white beaches – some of the most beautiful in the world. In fact, it’s the perfect place to head for some tranquil sunbathing or energetic water sports and you’ll see plenty of luxury yachts moored along the shores.